How many guys have girlfriends that don't mind them going to a stripclub?

Bro, What's the point of having a topless waitress? That just seems like a plain waste of money to me.

Here's a suggestion: Break up with your current girlfriend as it seems as though you do not respect her and IMO you don't deserve to be with her if you don't care about her and her feelings. Then it will be fair to go out and do whatever and whomever you want. When you're a bit older and wiser I'm hoping you'll realize that having such a strong desire to go to a strip club/see a stripper means that you're either lacking something big emotionally/somewhat physically in your relationship or you have some sort of insecurity / confidence issues with yourself.

This is just my opinion,

I just want someone to answer one thing. How is having a topless waitress worse than going to a strip club?

And if strip clubs and naked girls are so bad, why is a bachular party acceptable?

Jake, can I come to poker night? LMAO

honestly, my wife gives me the best lap dances Ive ever had...she comes out in 7 inch heels and a thong, dances around for a bit then....look out.

If presser told me he was having a topless waitress, yeah right!! He knows better, he'd be ass out....literally..LOL!!

jaywooly said:
I just want someone to answer one thing. How is having a topless waitress worse than going to a strip club?

And if strip clubs and naked girls are so bad, why is a bachular party acceptable?

Jake, can I come to poker night? LMAO

I think his GF is probably having a problem with a naked woman being in his house-or their house. It is her territory. Have any of you guys ever experienced having a GF that couldn't be in your house because you had sex with other women there? Yeah..gotta get another house! Same with the car, bedroom furniture, etc. Of course this only applies to a small minority of women( hopefully) but it is for real. They usually don't come right out and say it, -just make suggestions about getting a new car, furniture, etc....Your old stuff is "tainted".

supersport said:
I think his GF is probably having a problem with a naked woman being in his house-or their house. It is her territory. Have any of you guys ever experienced having a GF that couldn't be in your house because you had sex with other women there? Yeah..gotta get another house! Same with the car, bedroom furniture, etc. Of course this only applies to a small minority of women( hopefully) but it is for real. They usually don't come right out and say it, -just make suggestions about getting a new car, furniture, etc....Your old stuff is "tainted".

Very good point.

Jake, have it at one of your friends house. Then she should have no problem what so ever.

I moved and the game is on. I will be having a total of 3 waitresses and 3 strippers its gonna be a strap on show for sure. And the poker game is on.

Biggerstronger well I guess I don't deserve her. And I guess I don't respect her. I guess It is just time for the dog to come of the porch and play.

I am tired of arguing over something so stupid I am the pirate of this ship. I pay the bills and If I want some strange to come over and entertain me and my friends so be it. I don't think I am lonely or insecure (is hugh hefner lonely or insecure he has naked women all over his house all the time) If I could live like anyone it would be him. My new pad is a maxi one and she can keep her rules. Thanks for the help and your opinions on this everyone. I am glad this arguement is over.

hell my g/f want to come to me ex wife I had to drag her out of the ladies dressing room she wanted to take a few home with us.

kidrok's lady said:

Let me interpret for you....

I believe he is saying his gf wants to go with him...

and he had to drag his wife out of the club before because she wanted to take the strippers home with them...

ya seems all my ex g/f's wife liked women as well as men.
I never complained about that as long as they shared. lol
I seem to attract em for some reason or theres just a lot of em out there.

When I take the wife I don't feel like one of the horned up loser that is going home alone....

The "bait" thing like KidRok mentioned is true...lol

my wife dosnt mind if i go to a strip club.

you have to be good looking or have money to get laid in there and i got neither.

jipped genes said:
my wife dosnt mind if i go to a strip club.

you have to be good looking or have money to get laid in there and i got neither.

I just have to ask........Why do you think you get laid in a strip club?!?

Back