King Krypto and XtremeIncense

Pharm_Fed

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I figures I'd start a new thread so it got seen more. I ordered some of the King Krypto from XtremeIncense on Thursday. I had several questions about it that they answered thoroughly and promptly before ordering. When I ordered I asked if I could Paypal them a little more to make sure I had it for the weekend and they overnighted it to me for free!! On top of the, they sent me samples of the other two blends they sell, Triad and Serenity. I haven't tried the King Krypto yet because it's supposed to be the strongest but the other two are both awesome. The effects they produce are just like the real thing. It's pretty amazing actually. Happy, hungry, sleepy. No side effects or any other weirdness. If I just smoked it and didn't know any different I would have just thought it was real.

I will update when I try the King Krypto, but so far XtremeIncense and the two blends I tried both get solid reviews from me. If you are looking to try this stuff, I would highly suggest giving XtremeIncense a go. Good guys over there.
:thumbsup:

I cant believe the stuff is like the real thing. Its gonna be banned soon ill bet anything that works as good as the real thing always does. However I personaly hate smoking weed. I get all paranoid and then I sit there and dwell on all the fucked up shit in my life rather then the good shit and i freak myself out every time,lmao. NO Thank YOU! lmao

its only a matter of time till its gone off the market

anything that contains a canaboid , even man made will eventually be testedand banned

freakin goverment

its funny, the people warning against it use the arguement that "its not been tested and we dont know how dangerous it is. At least real marijuana is proven safe". Uhh yea, but its still illegal despite that?

From what i've read the "canabanoids" in it are synthetic like already said...but do not resemble the THC molecule at all. So they are just THC receptor agonists with varying binding affinities for the two types of THC receptors it seems(b/t the diff. types of synthetics in circulation). Kinda like SARM's ......its not classified as a steroid but it binds to the androgen receptor. Seems like this would make it harder to ban b/c it is a novel structure....?

I cant believe the stuff is like the real thing. Its gonna be banned soon ill bet anything that works as good as the real thing always does. However I personaly hate smoking weed. I get all paranoid and then I sit there and dwell on all the fucked up shit in my life rather then the good shit and i freak myself out every time,lmao. NO Thank YOU! lmao

hahaha, that's me too, 100%. Thinking everyone knows, gak breath...

From what i've read the "canabanoids" in it are synthetic like already said...but do not resemble the THC molecule at all. So they are just THC receptor agonists with varying binding affinities for the two types of THC receptors it seems(b/t the diff. types of synthetics in circulation). Kinda like SARM's ......its not classified as a steroid but it binds to the androgen receptor. Seems like this would make it harder to ban b/c it is a novel structure....?

Ya know, I had an interesting thought. What if the reason this isn't federally illegal yet is because the government wants to test the waters for regulating/taxing pot. Think about it. What better way to see if people would actually spend money on legal pot than to let this synthetic pot be openly sold and see how well it does. Maybe not, but we can hope. lol.

Ya know, I had an interesting thought. What if the reason this isn't federally illegal yet is because the government wants to test the waters for regulating/taxing pot. Think about it. What better way to see if people would actually spend money on legal pot than to let this synthetic pot be openly sold and see how well it does. Maybe not, but we can hope. lol.

HMM you might be on to something there brutha!

I tried some k2 and it was nuts. I took three hits and felt like I was in and out of reality. The song comfortably numb by pink floyd, the coming through in waves stuff, thats exactly how the Matrix was to watch.

i love weed but i cant do it. makes me eat too dirty i have a hard enough time without it but on it im eating dairy queen and long john silvers

lol!! damn i thought that shit only happens to me....lol

awesome man did you just roll it up or do you have a bong? Also this stuff will not test positive correct? I know nothing about it.

awesome man did you just roll it up or do you have a bong? Also this stuff will not test positive correct? I know nothing about it.

i was wondering the same thing. did you take a couple hits or smoke a fatty??

i was wondering the same thing. did you take a couple hits or smoke a fatty??

I have two bowls and a bong. I haven't tried the bong yet, that will probably be intense. Heck, I haven't even tried the King Krypto yet, just the other two. King Krypto is supposed to be the most potent.

I usually smoke it out of my smaller bowl because you really don't need but 3-4 good hits to be ripped.

And from what I understand, this does not test positive.

wow im gonna have to get some of this shit haha this will kill the crave to have a beer lol.

Lets make some Krypto brownies

wow im gonna have to get some of this shit haha this will kill the crave to have a beer lol.

Lets make some Krypto brownies

LOL. I was actually reading more about the chemical they use for this stuff and some people use it to make tea. Supposedly if you ingest it instead of smoke it the effects are stronger and last longer. :dizzy:

LOL. I was actually reading more about the chemical they use for this stuff and some people use it to make tea. Supposedly if you ingest it instead of smoke it the effects are stronger and last longer. :dizzy:

Ha have you ever had weed brownies? Holy fuck ill never do that shit again, although we did go wayyyyyy overboard. 1 batch of brownies and an ounce of KB and an ounce of good schwag. I was high for over 36 hours straight fucking insane ive never been that fucked up in my life. I took a shit the next day and it smelt like woodstock.

Ha have you ever had weed brownies? Holy fuck ill never do that shit again, although we did go wayyyyyy overboard. 1 batch of brownies and an ounce of KB and an ounce of good schwag. I was high for over 36 hours straight fucking insane ive never been that fucked up in my life. I took a shit the next day and it smelt like woodstock.

Never had brownies, although on my birthday one year I did eat a straigh 1/4 of some middies. Stems, and all. Just chewed and swallowed. I think that was the highest I've ever been in my life. lol.

Never had brownies, although on my birthday one year I did eat a straigh 1/4 of some middies. Stems, and all. Just chewed and swallowed. I think that was the highest I've ever been in my life. lol.

haha thats awesome man, i havent touched the green in like 4 years but man this stuff is tempting. What does it smell like? Also do your eyes look like your high?

haha thats awesome man, i havent touched the green in like 4 years but man this stuff is tempting. What does it smell like? Also do your eyes look like your high?

It doesn't smell or taste like the real thing. It kind of looks like the real thing, a little. But yes, everything eles is just like the real thing. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were glazed like donuts. I looked stoney bologne. lol.

edit* The triad sample smelled king of like maple syrup and the serenity smelled like blueberry. Haven't opened the Krypto yet, but will update after I open it later today.

Back