Need some advice on current cycle

statusquo

Here's the skinny.
This is my 3rd cycle, but first time using Deca and Dbol.

Wk 1-2: Test P @ 100/eod (just had 6 amps and wanted to use them)
Wk 1-14: TestE @ 550/wk
Wk 2-7: Dbol @ 40/day
Wk 2-11: Deca @ 400/wk
Wk 2-12: Proviron @ 50/day
Running Caber @ 250mcg/eod and Adex @ .5mg/ed

I am currently ending my first week (Prop x3 and Enth x2).
Problem: had to move my vacation to USVI from mid summer to week after next (3rd week of cycle).

Overall question is... should I just kill the whole thing and start again after I get back or just continue? ... there is no doubt that I will be consuming at least moderate amounts of alcohol.

Other questions: If I just continue, how will the Dbol affect me (moonface, fatigue, etc - my wife doesn't know).

Please give me some advice, my good bros...

thanks

~SQ

if your gonna be drinkin and not concentrating on the lifting etc. i would just quit since its your first week go through your vacation come back and buckle down again and just start with the test e and dbol and everything else id leave the test prop out one week really wont do that much. everything else looks goo but thats just my opinion.

bigworm6 said:
Bump what gbart said, but why are u starting dbol and deca at week 2?

starting the dbol after the prop... this is my first run with it and I didn't want to be a doughboy - that would be difficult to explain to the clueless wife.

The deca is just because I ran out of brewing materials to make it and the excitement of starting was too much to handle, so I went with the prop/enth a week earlier.

I planned on and would have started all at the same time if the stars would have been aligned

Last edited:
Gbart said:
if your gonna be drinkin and not concentrating on the lifting etc. i would just quit since its your first week go through your vacation come back and buckle down again and just start with the test e and dbol and everything else id leave the test prop out one week really wont do that much. everything else looks goo but thats just my opinion.

So you just want me to ship you the 4 amps I have left? I'm feeling generous.:thumbsup:

naww lol im alright on prop for a long time lol just save the 4 amps for next time you run prop then you already got 4 pins or close to it.

Back