Rubbing after pinning?

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I know it's always been debated whether to massage or not. Do you guys massage after an AAS pin? I know a lot of people swear by it and others swear against it.

im aganist it... i used to do it but not anymore.

i usually clean the area, do my thing, jump in the shower and let hot water run on the applied are for a minute or so

only if you get some lumps from revisiting the area too much id rub it daily till they go away, but not post inject

think the massage is over rated...
tried it a few times in the past never got anything out of it

It's not debated. This thread comes up about once every other year.

Massaging the site of an intramuscular injection is 100% standard protocol in any professional practice of medicine of any damn country in the world. Aside from very slightly easing post-inject discomfort, it facilitates better absorption of the medication (into the bloodstream).

Not overrated homos!

I have seriously found that if I massage it it will def get sore, where as if I dont it doesn't. I find a direct correlation and I avoid it.

Well I asked 6 of my friends who are all Internist, Hospitalist, or Nurse Practitioners and they all said massage it.

Well I asked 6 of my friends who are all Internist, Hospitalist, or Nurse Practitioners and they all said massage it.

Of course and they always will.

But Metal85's comment has me baffled. You have to test this out bro, like one day massage and one day not. Make sure it's not coincedence. That's crazy man!

Of course and they always will.

But Metal85's comment has me baffled. You have to test this out bro, like one day massage and one day not. Make sure it's not coincedence. That's crazy man!

Alright will do next time im on, maybe it was coincedence since I only massaged twice, and I had heard something about it irritating what was just cut thru vie the needle. Hopefully soon I will be able to test this as the 5 to 10 week message I recieved is almost at 9 weeks now.

im aganist it... i used to do it but not anymore.

i usually clean the area, do my thing, jump in the shower and let hot water run on the applied are for a minute or so

only if you get some lumps from revisiting the area too much id rub it daily till they go away, but not post inject

the key is heat...i used to tell people to clean, shoot, and put hot water bottle or heating pad on area...thats the ticket...massaging works to a degree and helps break up any potential scare tissue

Man I have to get in on this heat thing. I never thought it could be so helpful

I have seriously found that if I massage it it will def get sore, where as if I dont it doesn't. I find a direct correlation and I avoid it.

I'm with you on that. . I actually did a test on myself to see which hurt more.. Efferent I rubbed the inj site hurt for longer period of time. So I stopped.

I'm with you on that. . I actually did a test on myself to see which hurt more.. Efferent I rubbed the inj site hurt for longer period of time. So I stopped.
we will have to try the heat too

Do you massage certain things and not others? I thought I read on here somewhere to massage AAS but not peptides.

I always rub, I've always heard to so I've always done it. I know NAIR says it's not debated and it's not within the health care field, but some guys like you see here say they get sore. I find that it helps to some extent on the pain the next day, but it definitely helps me not have a golf ball size pocket in my muscle. Me and my buddy did the same stuff and I rubbed my arm and he didn't and the next day it looks like he had a tumor in his delt and mine was like normal. enough reason for me to rub right there. And since Metal brought it up, I've always enjoyed rubbing it out, no matter what it is or where it's at

I always rub, I've always heard to so I've always done it. I know NAIR says it's not debated and it's not within the health care field, but some guys like you see here say they get sore. I find that it helps to some extent on the pain the next day, but it definitely helps me not have a golf ball size pocket in my muscle. Me and my buddy did the same stuff and I rubbed my arm and he didn't and the next day it looks like he had a tumor in his delt and mine was like normal. enough reason for me to rub right there. And since Metal brought it up, I've always enjoyed rubbing it out, no matter what it is or where it's at
hahaha of course

OK **Question** If it is good to put a heat pack on afterwards, would this be a better alternative???
~Draw up what you are going to use, run the syringe (below the needle and hub) under warm to hot water for a little while, making the oil thinner, than administer

Back