Seeking Cycle / Diet / Training Help

This sounds very similar to what happened to me. I cut calories thinking I would loose weight. I have no issue eating the calories. I do put on weight though, my metabolism isnt mega mega fast, but is somewhat fast. I will make a new diet and pop it here to show you guys. I find it easier to just follow the same diet over and over. My issue is I dont want to look fat but muscled.

But "big" is defined differently right? Some people think Arnold is "big". Some people think a fitness model is "big". I'm happy with the look of the guys pic I posted. My goal is not to be huge.

the guy u posted must be strong as hell and before he look like on the picture now, he must do many bulks to get there... its not just lift eat and put on only lean tissue without fat and water...

Phamacom have a minimum order amount. I can buy EQ but that is only 1 vile. Do I need anything else (even PCT is fine) as I can't order otherwise :(

How is this new diet please?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Does protein brand matter out of interest? Protein works is cheap but not sure if any good.
The carbs in the mass gainer are made from potato, peas and oats not metodrexin like the USN one so better right?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 7.52.32 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 7.52.32 PM.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 7.52.39 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 7.52.39 PM.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 21
What software did you use to make this. It looks sharp.
Add some form
Of healthy carb in post workout but don't change anything else. You need more calories than you are getting and you need carbs post workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What software did you use to make this. It looks sharp.
Add some form
Of healthy carb in post workout but don't change anything else. You need more calories than you are getting and you need carbs post workout.

I used myfitnesspal.com and then took a screenshot. How about a scoop of oats in the shake after workout? Or stuff they whey and add usn muscle fuel anabolic on training days as that will boost calories also? I used to drink this after workouts while on cycle before to help my muscles heal quick.

So like this?
18990-seeking-cycle-diet-training-help-screen-shot-2017-09-12-8.38.04-pm.jpg

18989-seeking-cycle-diet-training-help-screen-shot-2017-09-12-8.37.57-pm.jpg

Chickpea penne is okay? Makes the greens into a nice salad type dish :)

What about gear? After seeing my pics, you think 1ml EQ is sufficient? Or take anything else also?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 8.37.57 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 8.37.57 PM.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 8.38.04 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 8.38.04 PM.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
That should do it for diet. Like I said before, do the EQ and see what results you get, then adjust if you want more.

just EQ without TST? thats crazy! Eq will lower his endo TST to minimum... and without TST its impossible to make any gains and he will probably experience other negative sides...

How did you feel during the AAC using? Do you have any side effects? Nice experience, mate. It's interesting to read someone's story! Good luck in all your goals

Back