Why is my gym's bathroom always so damn nasty?!

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
I swear, its like a highschool locker room in there sometimes. Nobody cleans up after themselves!

:curse:

Lmao, the worst one I ever went into was a Golds Gym in Indianapolis and man it was nasty. Mold on the walls, stank to high heaven and there were 3 old naked dudes just taking there time in the locker room. The gym was bad as the locker room too, sweat all over everything, dumbells left on the floor, when re-racked they were always mis-matched, the biggest d/b they had out was an 80 pounder so I went to the desk to see where the bigger dumbbells were and the guy told me they had up to 150s but the manager wouldnt let them bring em out because they were trying to change the perception of their gym, Needless to say I didnt go back.

Lmao, the worst one I ever went into was a Golds Gym in Indianapolis and man it was nasty. Mold on the walls, stank to high heaven and there were 3 old naked dudes just taking there time in the locker room. The gym was bad as the locker room too, sweat all over everything, dumbells left on the floor, when re-racked they were always mis-matched, the biggest d/b they had out was an 80 pounder so I went to the desk to see where the bigger dumbbells were and the guy told me they had up to 150s but the manager wouldnt let them bring em out because they were trying to change the perception of their gym, Needless to say I didnt go back.

That's insane, I can't believe a Gold's would be like that

I swear, its like a highschool locker room in there sometimes. Nobody cleans up after themselves!

:curse:

:laugh: No Kidding, that bathroom is nasty! I havent been over to your gym in a while and it was pretty nasty months ago...

I feel for you bro, throw a mop in there and see if anyone takes to it...:eek:

:laugh: No Kidding, that bathroom is nasty! I havent been over to your gym in a while and it was pretty nasty months ago...

I feel for you bro, throw a mop in there and see if anyone takes to it...:eek:

You might not want to know what happens with that broom. It might not be what you're expecting

Back