EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL

OK, Boys. Let's hear your stories of EATING LIKE AN ANIMAL!!!!

My classic is eating the 72oz steak at the Big Texan in Amarillo. Steak, baked potatoe, salad, shrimp cocktail, a roll and a beverage in less than 1 hour. If you eat it you, eat free. If you don't, its $54.00.

FYI, that's like 6 lb of food in an hour.

I finished 1/2 the steak in the first 5 minutes. LIKE A FRIGGIN' ANIMAL!!! By 30 min, I looked like the bloated wolf, lying on its side, barely able to breath from the abdominal distention, but nonetheless, still guarding the antelope carcass its been ripping into. (On top of that, I had to shit - but you can't leave the table during the 1hr.)

Final time was like 51 min. My certificate of merit is mounted proudly on the way out the back porch to my grill.

EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!!!

Hey Presser - maybe we could put this on the next MC shirt?...

"I wasn't born this way... I had to EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!!!"

"Want to look like this?... EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!!!"

-Randy

ok you want some eating like an animal story, now granted this is after my contest this weekend (yes I am up about 15 lbs already) It all started off w/a appetizer sampler at applebees yes I ate all of that and then a platter of ribs w/a corona! Well we had to leave so on eht way home I got hungry again stopped got 2 2 liters of drink ice cream sandwhich, peanut m&ms, watchmacallit, nutter butters and partridge in a pear tree...I proceeded to eat all of this while driving home. Well got home and the ole sis had me some good brownie things cooked I ate a slab of them and went to bed got up the next morning went to Krispy kreme and polished off 8 doughnuts before I got home and then ordered a pizza and ate half of it, meanwhile I was making my cheesecake and cookies...the cookies didnt quite make it to the oven, I kinda ate most of the dough well now it is monday and I am going to McD's and gonna eat me some damn hamburgers and fries!!!!! Oh yeah I just 2 huge bowls of honey combs and the rest of the donuts! hahahhehe I officially started my bulking lol!

midwtchamp said:
ok you want some eating like an animal story, now granted this is after my contest this weekend (yes I am up about 15 lbs already) It all started off w/a appetizer sampler at applebees yes I ate all of that and then a platter of ribs w/a corona! Well we had to leave so on eht way home I got hungry again stopped got 2 2 liters of drink ice cream sandwhich, peanut m&ms, watchmacallit, nutter butters and partridge in a pear tree...I proceeded to eat all of this while driving home. Well got home and the ole sis had me some good brownie things cooked I ate a slab of them and went to bed got up the next morning went to Krispy kreme and polished off 8 doughnuts before I got home and then ordered a pizza and ate half of it, meanwhile I was making my cheesecake and cookies...the cookies didnt quite make it to the oven, I kinda ate most of the dough well now it is monday and I am going to McD's and gonna eat me some damn hamburgers and fries!!!!! Oh yeah I just 2 huge bowls of honey combs and the rest of the donuts! hahahhehe I officially started my bulking lol!
:D

This is a great post!When people ask me how I got this big I always tell them to eat.Everyone wants the key.Well this is it EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!!!! I WILL EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL.
BIG

I like the shirt idea !!
I love to eat..Just had a couple of chicken breast and pasta down the street, I'm drinking a protein shake now and the grill is fired up so I can cook some BBQ, anything I find in the freezer. ( I saw 2 packs of Johnsonville Beer Brats way in the back last nite when I got an ice cream B4 I went to bed ) ... They're Mine Now..EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL

feast like a beast!
I've been to the Big Texan and seen the pile of food they put in front of you there. Thats some serious chow!
maybe we should all hit up some IGF, decca and go clean them out LOL

yes a shirt would be cool!

front of shirt would say:
Training 20%
Sleeping 20%

back would say :
EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL 60%
MuscleChemistry.com

or

front of shirt would say:

BEFORE YOU ASK READ BACK

BACK OF SHIRT WOULD SAY
EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!

OR SOMETHING TO THIS EFFECT, WE WILL DEFINATLY ADD THIS TO OUR LINE OF SHIRTS WE ARE WORKING ON, WE ARE LOOKING TO CARRY 5 NEW AND DIFFERENT DESIGNS SHORTLY AND WE WILL MAKE ONE THAT SAYS EAT LIKE AND ANIMAL, WE WILL FIGURE OUT A COULD WAY TO PHRASE IT

ACTUALY I WILL MAKE A NEW THREAD RIGHT NOW AND ASK FOR SHIRT LOGO AND SLOGAN IDEAS, AND THE WINNER MEANING THE PERSON WHO MADE THE SLOGAN WE DECIDE TO GET DONE ON OUR SHIRTS WILL WIN FREE GEAR/CLOTHING

big said:
This is a great post!When people ask me how I got this big I always tell them to eat.Everyone wants the key.Well this is it EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!!!! I WILL EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL.
BIG

BIG UR ABSOLUTLY RIGHT BRO! NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE NDERSTAND THAT EATING IS A JOB IN ITSELF TO ATTAIN THE SIZE THEY DESIRE! ALSO BIG WHY DO THEY CALL YOU "BIG" LOL CANT IMAGINE WHY,LMAO

You're only up 15 lbs, mid? I was up 21 last night, and stull up 18 when I woke up this morning! :D Yesterday I think all i did was eat. Woke up and ate a bunch of rice crispy treats, a bag of gummy bears, a box of cereal (got milk 1/2 way through the box), and some salmon. Then went out to bojangles and got some sausage biscuits and gravy and a chicken bisquit (ate the chicken bisquit on the way home). Made 6 scrambled eggs to eat with the sausage gravy & biscuit.... ate some more rice crispy treats, and a couple handfulls of chocolate chips. Then went to mexican for lunch around 2... ate a whole basket of chips & salsa myself, then ate most of my beef fajitas (ate till I hurt). Got home and went to the grocery store, got 2 pints of ben & jerry's... ate about 1/2 of each. Finished my fajitas with some tostitos :D Went over to my mom's, since she fixed me some blueberry tarts... ate about half of them, then some apple goo (apple pastry type thing) that my wife made, then some more of that... had a handful of almonds... I probably ate more, but that's all I can remember :D

FEAST LIKA A BEAST!!! I like IT!!!

Badgermoon said:
feast like a beast!
I've been to the Big Texan and seen the pile of food they put in front of you there. Thats some serious chow!
maybe we should all hit up some IGF, decca and go clean them out LOL

Funny thing is, I did this in the morning at 11AM when they had just opened up. (I had to wait in front of the door.) I woke up, worked out, ate and was driving though on my way across the country and needed gas anyway. Pissed the manager off that I just kinda nonchalantly slipped in for a late breakfast, $54.00 worth, for free, before continuing my roadtrip. LOL

-R

The shirt slogans are great. I like the "before you ask" idea.

Homonuccleuos, did you ask the manager if there was desert included?

I was so excited...

Badgermoon said:
The shirt slogans are great. I like the "before you ask" idea.

Homonuccleuos, did you ask the manager if there was desert included?

I was so pumped up to put my name on the wall and get my free T-shirt, that I forgot!!! Damnit, I go ripped off!!! LOL

Presser - another shirt idea. This one I REALLY like, and will probably make on my own:

"WILL POSE FOR FOOD"

-small print: "Eat like and ANIMIAL!!!"

-Randy

Christ I love these threads...I'm freakin' starving right now...got an Outback Burger with fries and ranch waiting for me in the lunchroom

Al and Mid, I love you guys for your unbridled disregard for what's healthy.....EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT !!!!!!!!!!

*gets misty eyed*

what you trying to say shug that I am eating junk...well I am!!! Back on the lean mean figting machine diet on monday though...hell maybe I should see if I can hit 200 before surgery lol....yo shug I be going to vinny's raw bar tonight to get bucket of beer and oysters ahhh the health food!

If I get anything from this thread...

Presser, you're really from Florida? I too thought you were a Jersy man.

Oh, I will also eat like an animal

Back