EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL

Badgermoon said:
The shirt slogans are great. I like the "before you ask" idea.

Homonuccleuos, did you ask the manager if there was desert included?
I like the "before" question too.

Now it's funny that this post is back on the front page. I do believe today is vegitarian day or something like that.

So I'm going to paraphrase one of my least favorite writers in the BBing world- Nelson Montana (and this proves that even a clock that doesn't work is right at least twice a day).

While looking at a plate in front of a vegitarian. "You call that food? That's what food eats for food!"

i swear you guys are putting subliminal messaging on this thread cause my belly is starting to rumble. need a classic triple and a baked potato from wendy's mmmmmm 800 calories in one small meal.

on average how many calories do you guys think you take in a day? i usually get about 6000:drooling:

i just acme up with a shirt idea

Front: To eat like an animal.
Back: You have to be One

or something of the sort.

QBMuscle said:
i swear you guys are putting subliminal messaging on this thread cause my belly is starting to rumble.

shoot, you're on to us! LOL
:suspect:

BUMP. Don't forget to eat. Thanks for reminding me. And there were a few comments here that made me laugh my ass off. You guys are hilarious sometimes. "Eat a person who weighs 320" lol.

I'm gonna go eat now.

LOL, i am not even gonna claim nuthing cuz everybody here thinks that they eat the most. well here is the bottom line, all the bodybuilders eat like maniacs when compared to the average joe. ME and one of my friends who i train with kill about 150-200 wings in one sitting. along with the new york cheese cakes for desert.

Back