JONFLEX contest log

lookin good bro.

i feel your pain, filling out a 6ft plus body aint easy. unless your presser.

couldnt take any pictures today, had to work :-/

started the gh this week at 5ius daily

about the same strength as last week, uo about another pound and still tighter than ever. this is the last week of
running sus, gonna switch to prop and add in the tren and primo starting nxt monday for the last 9 weeks.

(this was from last week)

srry guys been really busy and stressout due to some personal issues

diet is going well, i have not broken it at all expect for some peanut butter here and there. a few weeks ago i added in some masteron and primo and took my test from sus to prop to brin that water down a bit and harden up alittle more. anadrol was discontinued and anavar was also added in... i also stopped taking the igf. when i bumped it up to 100 mcgs, after 2 weeks i started putting weight on. NOW DNT GET ME WRONG, i love to put some size on with added strength, but not right now... i was actually kinda amazed how well i responded to 100mcgs compared tp 70-80mcgs... im also a firm believer sub-q has been doing nothing for me, IM is the way to go

weight is still around 220ish, and getting fuller and harder everyday...cardio was added in day and night only at 40 min each session, and training volume was cut down... by doing so strength has been maintained through out the entire diet, but damn i get tired quick!!

my show was supposed to be oct 30th, but they cancelled it, so jay preped me early for the oct 2nd show (nxt weekend) then for another oct 23rd. then i just recently found out that the show on the 30th is back on!! so ive decided to do this one nxt weekend as a warm up and see how i feel and what he says and more than likely do the one on the 30th too

i start my depelation on sun:

meal 1- 6 whole eggs 1.2 cup oats
meal 2- 12 oz beef 7oz sweet potato
meal 3- 12oz chicken 6oz broc
meal 4- 12 oz beef 6oz broc
meal 5-6 whole eggs
i will be doing this SUN MON and TUES, then carbbing up WENS THRUS FRI while i cut my water and NOT TRAIN AT ALL, not even cardio. normally id do something but the boss to eat and relax, so im gonna listen to the IFBB pro lol.

today is the last day i train legs until the thrus after show, then gonna squeeze the rest of the weeks workouts into the depelation days.

ill have some pics up ASAP fellas

if anyone has any questions just let me know :-)

today i started carbing up... heres how it looks:

Meal 1- 6 oz chicken, 50 grams oats, 50 grams waxy maize
Meal 2- 6 oz chicken, 50 grams white rice, 50 grams waxy maize
Meal 3- 6 oz chicken, 50 grams white rice, 50 grams waxy maize
Meal 4- 6 oz chicken, 50 grams white rice, 50 grams waxy maize
Meal 5- 6 oz chicken, 50 grams white rice, 50 grams waxy maize
Meal 6- 6 oz chicken, 50 grams white rice, 50 grams waxy maize

tonight i start cutting water...

i took some pics today, ill have them up by tomorrow morning

Back