broak out on clo

Acne commonly occurs from estrogen/estrogen conversion. Clomid is essentially a type of estrogen. All you can do is try to keep it under control.

I used to always get acne on my chest/back when I did any kind of oral supps. Especially with winny and clomid. I found this neutrogena body wash that I use when I am on and it has made a huge difference. I hardly get anything anymore.

Bodywash and a tan every once in a while works wonders.

tsc

i never break out on cycle, but post cycle - look out!

another reason to never come off :D

I am in the same boat. My chest is broken out pretty bad right now. I though it was just the hair growing back, but Im pretty sure the clomid is partially to blame. The winnie broke me out too. Plan on tanning myself.

i never break out on cycle, but post cycle - look out!

another reason to never come off :D

Same here. I've never had the best skin, but it gets almost totally clear when I'm on cycle. I get more greasy and have to shower more often and with more soap, but my skin gets soft and healthy. When I'm on PCT though, I want to fuck with my shirt on :embarrass. It gets pretty bad sometimes. As far as SERMs, Clomid is the worst, Nolva is bad but a little better, toremifene isn't much worse than normal, and ralox doesn't seem to cause any problems whatsoever. I don't use ralox for PCT, though, just during cycle for gyno prevention. I don't think it boosts natural test production as well as Clomid or toremifene.

Epistane/Havoc is the only androgen that makes me break out; everything else clears me up.

Back