NukNuk's Contest log...

yea, if I pin a gram of test in one day I feel ill. He claimed he did a whole vial (2500mg) in one day without any adverse effects.

I remembered the dude saying how bad he felt on 3g/wk of test.

I have in the past done over 3 grams of total gear in a week for about 6 weeks in a row...I didnt feel to hot, and honestly for me..I didnt grow any better than doing 800mg of test and 500mg of deca with 50mg of an oral per week...For me, if I do more than 2 grams (total amount of gear) per week, I feel like hell..but there are those that are meant to be pro's and I believe Nuk is one of them...I wish him the best...

very impressive bro ...

i know u mentioned in the pics at the top u werent posing properly ...

well take it from me, u dont want to lose places because of posing ... it tears at me everyday that i came 4th (instead) second at nationals becasue of shit posing...

get that shit right ... because its a long prep... and short shot at the title!

coming down quicker now, but you seem to be leaning up very fast

jelous as hell. You look awesome. Im geussing your about 5'9"??? You guys look thick as hell. Im almost 6'4" and it is almost impossible to pull off that kind of thickness that you and Dude have. Again, very jelous but youve worked hard, congrats!!!

jelous as hell. You look awesome. Im geussing your about 5'9"??? You guys look thick as hell. Im almost 6'4" and it is almost impossible to pull off that kind of thickness that you and Dude have. Again, very jelous but youve worked hard, congrats!!!

Im 5'10"

245lbs this morning. Cardio is uped to 45min. This week im bringing down the carbs some.

Damn man. So you started about 18 weeks out? My guy told me this weekend that I'm fat and he wants me to start more than just "cleaning up" my diet and he wants me to start doing cardio. You were leaner than I am to start as well. You're the man! I'm going to start my log soon as well.

let me update this. things have changed.

Weight:235lbs
Cardio: 45 min 6 days a week. An extra 20 min at night on 4 of those days
Carbs: high 200, low 50
Drugs: 2500mg Sust./wk, 50mg dbol/day, Igf 100-200mcg, HGH 2iu, Arimidex 1mg

Back