Update Pics Posted

May have been a plugin. I'll have to see if I can find one that does that.

Looking awesome, bro!

The thing with the attachments is that the system will only accept a certain size of image, and I've tried to change it, but it seems to be hard coded into the back end. You just have to make sure your images are sized down enough for the system to accept them, and they should work.

ok thanks bro...these where taken on a friends i phone...so that might had something to do with it....

Is it me or did you make improvements to your legs? I notice what I beelieve to be big time improvement there...

oh sorry bro..Yeah I guess they have come up some...starting to do some more lunges, on the smythe machine, and squats again...(knee's feel better) but not to heavy, up to 315 at the most for 20 plus reps...at the end of my quad workout...

lol it just looks like there's more meat there, especially in the tear drop area. Also it seems like there's more to the outer sweep.

But that's an observation based on your contest pics...so perhaps that's just to be expected? IDK...either way they look better!

lol it just looks like there's more meat there, especially in the tear drop area. Also it seems like there's more to the outer sweep.

But that's an observation based on your contest pics...so perhaps that's just to be expected? IDK...either way they look better!

yeah, I can see that to..but I have been super flat for the last couple contest at national shows...the travel, and trying to eat..just not prepared enough for the situation at the time...so I flatten out really bad...I guess there is a bit more muscle, overall on me...but we will see when the fat comes off...I have pics when im at 235lbs and look ready to go from last year...and that is the look im going after...:bber:

Also, im going back to what I did in 06 season, of using less gear, and really getting my diet down...and on point...I admit in the past I have slacked on diet and been fine, by making up with extra cardio, extra stims, extra aas, ect, ect...

Looking forward to seeing how the next 15 and a half weeks go for you. Big things are about to happen here at MC

Good to see a guy with some wheels. You look strong and solid. I hope you weren't posting your pics for criticism cause i don't have much to say about you. You look great.

Back