WeirdAl's pics

you have improved a lot since the beginning of this thread. your waist and excess has slowly come off and your chest has improved a lot. your back is your strong point obviously. you need to look closely at your left side. it seems to be the weaker of the two. concentrate more on that side. keep up the great work your looking great.

Thanks guys! Yeah, on test replacement, 200mg cyp every other week (well, ended almost 4 weeks ago, was on it for ~8 weeks).

According to my measurements, my arms and chest have finally started growing after being stuck for over a year. I had actually thought I'd put on more fat than the pics show. As far as my left side goes, I'm left handed, but my strength is pretty even. I do almost all dumbbell exercises.... My bicep peak is definitely better (while still not great) on my right arm, though. My left bicep just seems to be longer/flatter.

Thanks for the comments! BTW, I especially appreciate critiques. I'm planning on hopping on the stage in 6 months, and know i have a lot of work ahead of me. Anything you can point out for me to concentrate on would be great!

Yeah, just measured my arms, and my left (bad peak, looks smaller, but I'm left handed) arm is actually 1/4" bigger than my right.

by being left handed you are always using those muscles in the left arm , therefore the rest and recuperation time is less. maybe it's just the pic or the difference in peaks. but they both look great, i'm just picky thats all. what show did you want to do ? your well on your way to getting there.:D

Thanks aten8. I'm planning on doing the Novice North Carolina State Championships, august 9 in Greensboro, NC. Have lot's of work ahead of me... I'll be posting pics again before too long.

OMG!! YOu look so strong WeirdAl.lol Youre like a friggin bull. I didnt expect that becuase youre so nice.

I like your hair and don't everyone keep telling him to tan up becuase he has the type of skin that burns more then it tans. You should look into those tanning mooses tho if you ever go into competitions.

Back