Critique my cycle

Thanks for the advice on clomid bro, I generally don't get much troubles with acne but its good to know if I do end up getting them.

My goal is to get as lean as possible and gain lean throughout the cycle. DNP primarily coz I'm too curious for my own good lol
But after my research I decided it wasn't all that evil as it is made out to be. Just can't pop em like OTC fat burners or you end up in the ER if you are lucky or 6' under otherwise. It needs to be respected like all harsh compounds.

I am of opinion that IGF needs to be cycled for receptor sensitivity issues hence I've placed it at the times where I thought it would produce the most synergistic effect with AAS.

indeed and problem is most guys think more is better with everything and well we know how that goes,

Thanks for the advice on clomid bro, I generally don't get much troubles with acne but its good to know if I do end up getting them.

My goal is to get as lean as possible and gain lean throughout the cycle. DNP primarily coz I'm too curious for my own good lol
But after my research I decided it wasn't all that evil as it is made out to be. Just can't pop em like OTC fat burners or you end up in the ER if you are lucky or 6' under otherwise. It needs to be respected like all harsh compounds.

I am of opinion that IGF needs to be cycled for receptor sensitivity issues hence I've placed it at the times where I thought it would produce the most synergistic effect with AAS.

Understood. Looking forward to hearing the results of your cycle. Good luck, bro!

indeed and problem is most guys think more is better with everything and well we know how that goes,

So true!!! I looked into the case of that doctor student, the beauty contestant and the teen ager that recently died of DNP.

The doctor girl had eating disorder since teen, and evidentially she's been "on" DNP for 18 fckin months. That shit blew my mind. Co relate those (as in mechanism of action of DNP) and you have the cause of death as drug abuse and poor eating/no nutrition to body whatsoever in 18 months.

Models, yeah right! they sure have a great track record of eating right and training hard. Psssst
And teenager, you said it well yourself!

And yes, we shall blame the drugs that's been around for decades and not the lack of knowledge.

The problem seems to be that everyone is looking for short cuts. No one these days seems to wanna take time to build the foundation of good diet and hardcore training.
When I was growing up the rule of thumb was to not take any AAS up until a person comes of age AND surpasses the average male genetic potential of his family. That will put at least 5 years of training naturally behind you.

Wonder how am I gonna oversee my kids in future, seems like this generation is producing Ambercombie bitches, sickly looking hipsters, confused ***s with identity crisis or absolute cavemen juice monkeys lol

Well that's my rant for the day lol

So true!!! I looked into the case of that doctor student, the beauty contestant and the teen ager that recently died of DNP.

The doctor girl had eating disorder since teen, and evidentially she's been "on" DNP for 18 fckin months. That shit blew my mind. Co relate those (as in mechanism of action of DNP) and you have the cause of death as drug abuse and poor eating/no nutrition to body whatsoever in 18 months.

Models, yeah right! they sure have a great track record of eating right and training hard. Psssst
And teenager, you said it well yourself!

And yes, we shall blame the drugs that's been around for decades and not the lack of knowledge.

The problem seems to be that everyone is looking for short cuts. No one these days seems to wanna take time to build the foundation of good diet and hardcore training.
When I was growing up the rule of thumb was to not take any AAS up until a person comes of age AND surpasses the average male genetic potential of his family. That will put at least 5 years of training naturally behind you.

Wonder how am I gonna oversee my kids in future, seems like this generation is producing Ambercombie bitches, sickly looking hipsters, confused ***s with identity crisis or absolute cavemen juice monkeys lol

Well that's my rant for the day lol

Your so right bro about the waiting to take gear til you hit a wall so to speak! I remember I went out and purchased a Weider home gym set up with all the cable and pully weights, and it had different stations built into it that were all attached all the way around the weigh stack, I hit that shit hard with some free weights in the basement until it wasnt enough, then i joined a gym and hit my NATURAL POTENTIAL 23 OR 24 YEARS OLD I THINK, then i hit the gear and I only took 200mg a week for 10 weeks of some cheap tornel or brovel test enenthate (i forget which one it was) lol, and i grew like a weed and put on MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MUSCLE IN 10 WEEKS!

Your so right bro about the waiting to take gear til you hit a wall so to speak! I remember I went out and purchased a Weider home gym set up with all the cable and pully weights, and it had different stations built into it that were all attached all the way around the weigh stack, I hit that shit hard with some free weights in the basement until it wasnt enough, then i joined a gym and hit my NATURAL POTENTIAL 23 OR 24 YEARS OLD I THINK, then i hit the gear and I only took 200mg a week for 10 weeks of some cheap tornel or brovel test enenthate (i forget which one it was) lol, and i grew like a weed and put on MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MUSCLE IN 10 WEEKS!

Lol awesome bro! That's the kinda passion for sport you don't see these days much. I mean how many kids will actually train hard day in and day out in their basement if they didn't have a gym with chicks and a fraternity of clowns to show off to. It's turning into a demonstration of sorts instead of a lifestyle choice.
I suppose it goes with the change in culture today or should I say lack of culture lol

But it's good to see there there are people like you and MC brothers (most of 'em anyways ;) to lead by example should anyone look for guidance to do this for right reasons.

Lol awesome bro! That's the kinda passion for sport you don't see these days much. I mean how many kids will actually train hard day in and day out in their basement if they didn't have a gym with chicks and a fraternity of clowns to show off to. It's turning into a demonstration of sorts instead of a lifestyle choice.
I suppose it goes with the change in culture today or should I say lack of culture lol

But it's good to see there there are people like you and MC brothers (most of 'em anyways ;) to lead by example should anyone look for guidance to do this for right reasons.

Were a dying Breed brutha!

Back