Final thoughts on 1st cycle

The_Jarhead

Ok guys I’ve been researching forever and it's time to get started. Once I make sure I have everything I hope to start the beginning of December.

Weeks 1-10 Test Eth or Cyp 500mg split into 2 shots
Weeks 1-10 EQ 400mg split into 2 shots
The two will be mixed in the same dart done Monday morning and Thursday evening.
1/4 mg ED all the way through PCT - Liquidex or maybe Femera (I’m still not sure on this but I’m leaning toward Femera)

I was originally going to take Clomid post cycle, but I figured since I was going to have the Nolva anyway in case of sides I might well get some use out of it and run it for PCT. I've read that some people like it more that Clomid and even together.
3 Weeks after last shot.
D1 Clomid 300mg / Nolva 40mg
D 2-7 Clomid 100mg / Nolva 20mg
D8-21 Clomid 50mg / Nolva 20mg

ED throughout
Cranberry Extract400mg twice a day
Milk Thistle 175mg twice a day
ALA 100mg a day
Multi vitamin

So how does everything look?
Any opinions on L-dex or Femera?
I was also thinking of adding some dbol 30mg ed weeks 1-4 to just start but since this is going to be my first cycle i think it would be better to go with less compounds. Any
thoughts?

Cycle looks good overall..I would suggest running it for 12wks because EQ and Test E are long esters so you will not even begin to see results till weeks 4/5...Also up the ldex to .5 mg day

Keep us posted

BLEED GREEN said:
Cycle looks good overall..I would suggest running it for 12wks because EQ and Test E are long esters so you will not even begin to see results till weeks 4/5...Also up the ldex to .5 mg day

Keep us posted

I agree here and maybe even run it 14 wks if you have enough.

Looks good to me, bro. Although if you are going to use EQ, definately up it to 12 weeks, and if you do that, you will extend the test to 12 weeks, too. Personally, I would do a minimum of 500 mg/wk of EQ. Deca is also another option. If I could do my first cycle over again, I would extend my cycle (which consisted of Deca and Test E) to 12 weeks, and not 10. Other than that, it looks like you did your homework. Good luck, and remember to eat and sleep big.

yes on the twelve week thing...

and I'd add prop at 100mg/ed to kick start the whole thing for 4 weeks or so or dianabol @ 40mg/ed for four weeks since you're taking the milk thistle and ALA

Back