JONFLEX contest log

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
since i am 10 weeks ot from 1 show and 14 from the other i decided to takethe plunge and hire a trainer for my precontest... wish i didint wait so close to show, but he said he could dial me in just right...

my trainer is IFBB pro Jason Arntz

just recieved my diet:

meal 1: 60 grams why, 3/4 cup oats, 1tbsp mct oil
meal 2 : 8oz beef, 10oz sweet potato
meal 3: 8oz chicken, 1 & 1/2 cup brown rice
meal 4: 8oz chicken, 6 oz broc, 1 tbsp mxt oil
meal 5: PWO... 60g whey , 60 grams waxy maize, 1 banana
meal 6: 10 eggwhites, 2 whole eggs, 6 oz broc, 1 tbsp mct oil

i will keep this thread hot through out the prep for everyone

Last edited:
Looks good- when will he modify your diet again?
Just curious will you hypothetically post your supp regimen as well?

2 crappy pics after a low carb day and a long workout of legs... so i was holding a bit of water in them.

i feel much better within 2 days of having alot of my carbs early in opposed to throughout the day. good energy in the gym, but slight headache. after a few more days my body should adjust

Hey Jon - Sorry I didnt get your call...I just seen it now, that im awake..I have to be in to work at 3 am...So I was getting ready for the next day...packing food, cloths, ect...I'll try to get ahold of you later today...

I'm prepping for the East Coast also. I've decided to put off school until the spring semester and take my department's promotional exam in November.

awesome!!! what weight class will you be in ? we might be head to head there buddy :bber:

awesome!!! what weight class will you be in ? we might be head to head there buddy :bber:

Light Heavy (180-ish). I weighed-in at 178 for the Cutler Classic. I could have sucked 2 lbs and done Middles if I realized how light I actually was.

I thought you were a Heavyweight?

I'll make sure we take regular progress pix to share with everyone!

Leg day is Wednesday, so tonight might be a good night to do another set of photos...

ooo ok, you looked pretty tall, thought you might have been a heavyweight!!

not quite sure where im gonna end up, atthis point im going to let Jason tell me what i should do based upon my overall look a few days out, i could do lhw or hw

2 crappy pics after a low carb day and a long workout of legs... so i was holding a bit of water in them.

i feel much better within 2 days of having alot of my carbs early in opposed to throughout the day. good energy in the gym, but slight headache. after a few more days my body should adjust

damn dude you have improved alot! The only other pics I have seen of you was the ones about a year ago, i would guess.

Bring those arms up!

looks like your calves have doubled in size from what I can remember. :thumbsup:

damn dude you have improved alot! The only other pics I have seen of you was the ones about a year ago, i would guess.

Bring those arms up!

looks like your calves have doubled in size from what I can remember. :thumbsup:

i was doubling down on my arm workouts, but i have recently cut it down to once a week and have seen alot of improvment... as for my calfs they have gotten but, but not doubled in size :-( thanks for the compliment though:cool:

ok heres the updates:

-diet is staying the same for now.

-training;
monday- chest,tris,abs,cardio for 45min pwo
tues- back,traps,calves,cardio for 45min pwo
wens- abs,cardio for 45min pwo
thrus- quads,hams
fri- delts,bi's,calves,cardio for 45min pwo
sat- abs,cardio for 45min pwo
sun- calves,cardio for 45min pwo

-supps (i am 13 weeks out from show)

next 3 weeks:
-sus 325 edo, deca 600 a week, anadrol 50mgs daily, arimdex 4-5 times weekly

10 weeks out from show:
- test prop 200mg EOD, anavar 50mgs daily, tren 300mg weekly, primo 300mgs weekly, clen 100mcgs daily, (masteron 300mgs weekly 3 weeks out from show) arimdex 4-5 times weekly

ALSO, everynight before bed 80-100 MC's IGF IM applied to muscle that was trained that day
and 5iu's of GH when im 11 weeks out, this i will be taking in the middle of the night when i wake up to take a piss

ok heres the updates:

-diet is staying the same for now.

-training;
monday- chest,tris,abs,cardio for 45min pwo
tues- back,traps,calves,cardio for 45min pwo
wens- abs,cardio for 45min pwo
thrus- quads,hams
fri- delts,bi's,calves,cardio for 45min pwo
sat- abs,cardio for 45min pwo
sun- calves,cardio for 45min pwo

-supps (i am 13 weeks out from show)

next 3 weeks:
-sus 325 edo, deca 600 a week, anadrol 50mgs daily, arimdex 4-5 times weekly

10 weeks out from show:
- test prop 200mg EOD, anavar 50mgs daily, tren 300mg weekly, primo 300mgs weekly, clen 100mcgs daily, (masteron 300mgs weekly 3 weeks out from show) arimdex 4-5 times weekly

ALSO, everynight before bed 80-100 MC's IGF IM applied to muscle that was trained that day
and 5iu's of GH when im 11 weeks out, this i will be taking in the middle of the night when i wake up to take a piss

Looks like a good game plan...

Back