Pulse Cycle M1T

RagingWhoreMoan

Full Access
I have never taken M1T

I just posted an article on pulsing orals in a cycle to the Articles section.

Pulsing is using oral compounds in different configuration not including every single day.

For Example:
4 Week Cycle of M1T
20mg EveryOtherDay

3 Week Cycle of M1T
Week 1 20 MG M1T Every Day
Week 2 OFF (AI On Hand)
Week 3 20 MG M1T Every Day

5 Week Cycle of M1T
Week 2 20 MG M1T Every Day
Week 3 OFF
Week 4 20 MG M1T Every Day
Week 5 20 MG M1T Every Day

6 Week Cycle of M1T
Week 2 20 MG M1T Every Day
Week 3 OFF
Week 4 OFF
Week 5 20 MG M1T Every Day
Week 6 20 MG M1T Every Day

big n wv has shared that he would just take it preworkout with success. i was thinking about doing it myself because i have just been introduced to pulsing

pretty interesting concept, id like to know what blood work and recovery would look like when the pulse cycle was over, to see if it helped you recover faster or better when done

pretty interesting concept, id like to know what blood work and recovery would look like when the pulse cycle was over, to see if it helped you recover faster or better when done

Hmmmmm?? Not a bad idea at all......

I think pulsing could really work. Think about if you took 20mg of m1t before every time you trained legs. You can't say that your body wouldn't benefit. Gear starts working immediately.

over a year at once a week, that's almost two 4 week cycles just for your legs!!

Last edited:
14 days on 14 off is what I would do if I had that stuff but only at 10 mg per day

Pulsing really seems interesting. I know lots of really large guys who sorta do this without even realizing it. For example they just pop an oral before training once or twice a week. They don't know that they are doing a "pulsing cycle" or whatever, but if they keep doing it they must have a reason.

So with a test base I really see no risk.
Why would someone want to take fast acting harsh orals on their rest days?
Anabol or M1T or DBol for ON days with TRT/HRT or just Test E base

So with a test base I really see no risk.
Why would someone want to take fast acting harsh orals on their rest days?
Anabol or M1T or DBol for ON days with TRT/HRT or just Test E base
Exactly! I think an oral could be run 1-2x per week pre workout only for years with nothing but benefit.

Exactly! I think an oral could be run 1-2x per week pre workout only for years with nothing but benefit.

now thats a study i would be interested in reading!!!!! A 2-3 year study with an oral before training 2 maybe 3 times a week, though 3 might be pushing it, i think i would like to see a 2-3 year study with steady training with an oral just 2 days a week before legs and chest days, the other smaller body parts no pre workout oral. Now thats a study!

when m drol was still around i ran it 2 weeks on 2weeks off because of the sides of a 4 week cycle and i can say i made great gains. Got sum m1t on shelf thinking now i may do the same with it. The only way u can find out is to try something different.

now thats a study i would be interested in reading!!!!! A 2-3 year study with an oral before training 2 maybe 3 times a week, though 3 might be pushing it, i think i would like to see a 2-3 year study with steady training with an oral just 2 days a week before legs and chest days, the other smaller body parts no pre workout oral. Now thats a study!
Yeah I think that it may not "feel" like gains are coming because you won't blow up, but there's no way that you wouldn't benefit.

Yeah I think that it may not "feel" like gains are coming because you won't blow up, but there's no way that you wouldn't benefit.

Im not so sure about that , meaning I think you might blow up at least the first 3 months maybe 4 months before plateauing and then slow steady benefits . I could be wrong of course but that's my guess,

Im not so sure about that , meaning I think you might blow up at least the first 3 months maybe 4 months before plateauing and then slow steady benefits . I could be wrong of course but that's my guess,
So how about this... I'll beta test this idea because it should have no effect on blood work.

I'm going to use a full dose before legs and back (so twice a week).

Which prohormone do you think I should use? I was thinking either M1T, super dmz 2.0, or msten rx? It needs to be something potent mg/mg. Would it really matter anyway? Since I'm not building up blood levels, I guess I could just alternate.

I feel like this is what a lot of greats like Arnold did. I seem to recall those guys sorta just cavalierly popping dbols 2-3 x a week before training.

yeah its hard to believe or at least was when i was younger, but yeah they said they just popped some dbol during show season and then stopped, and it did wonders, i mean you ever seen those pics of arnold on the beach before the show season, he was skinny as fuck, then boom he was a monster, then skinny again!

And I'm not familiar with any of those choices you listed other then the m1-t , but i would be interested in knowing how that would work for sure!

yeah its hard to believe or at least was when i was younger, but yeah they said they just popped some dbol during show season and then stopped, and it did wonders, i mean you ever seen those pics of arnold on the beach before the show season, he was skinny as fuck, then boom he was a monster, then skinny again!

And I'm not familiar with any of those choices you listed other then the m1-t , but i would be interested in knowing how that would work for sure!

Ok yeah Arnold was skinny and didn't have abs either! But then in 8 weeks look unreal.

And msten is a compound that was created to be a hybrid of methyl 1 test and superdrol. It has less sides than both and is potent.

super dmz 2.0 is "the dmz" everyone talks about and has 10mg of msten and 10mg of dzine (two superdrol molecules bonded together with an azine group - in the real world this plays out into a much weaker mg/mg steroid that is still somewhat potent).

Back